We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our website. We take great measures to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of any personal information on this site.
- Your contact information including name, street address, e-mail address, telephone number,billing and transaction history information, will be stored in our database.
- We never store any of your credit card information used while purchasing items from this site.
- Web usage information will be collected when guests access our Website, including IP address, Web browser and operating system types, Web pages visited on our Web site, time spent on our Web pages, and return visits to our Web sites. We may combine Web usage information with personal identifying information.
- We do not knowingly collect personal identifying information from anyone under the age of 18. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We use personal identifying information to provide, confirm, change, bill, monitor, and resolve problems with the quality of the products and services we offer.
- We may use the information, including aggregated information, to develop, market and sell our products and services.
- We do not provide personal identifying information to third parties for the marketing of their products and services without your consent.
- We may provide the information to third parties, such as shipping companies, authorized marketing agents, Web designers and analysts, so that they may fulfill specific functions or services in aiding us to provide you with certain products and services.
- We may also provide the information, where permitted or required by law, in order to enforce our rights or protect our property, as well as comply with court orders, subpoenas or other legal or regulatory requirements.
- We use Web usage information to enable the functioning of our Website and to expand and improve our Web visitors’ online experience.
- When we combine the Web usage information with personal identifying information, we use it to provide a better online experience and to market and provide advertising about goods and services that may be of particular interest to you.
- We may use ‘cookies’ and ‘Web beacons’ to tailor and improve the Web content we deliver to you, make recommendations based on information you previously provided and gauge the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and e-mail correspondence.
Use of Personal Information
All personal information supplied will remain within our organization and will not be shared with any external entity unless prior permission is given. Your personal information will not be sold, distributed or published in any manner whatsoever.
Any enquires or complaints please contact our Privacy Officer via email